These finished paint by numbers kits look as impressive as painted from scratch. Can you beat this result?
- 1 Top 7 Finished Paint by Numbers Kits
- 2 1. Walking in the Rain
- 3 2. Flower Skull
- 4 3. Finished Paint by Numbers – Cacti Landscape
- 5 4. Fierce Tiger
- 6 5. Purple Flower
- 7 6. Countryside Chapel
- 8 7. Vintage Scene
- 9 Finished Paint by Numbers – Tips for Applying Color and Brush Care
- 10 Finished Paint by Numbers – Wrap Up
Top 7 Finished Paint by Numbers Kits
It’s not hard to see why; the colors are just so vibrant, the shading is spot on, and the blending is pretty perfect!
We love the cozy vibes of winter you can feel just from looking at this piece. There’s just something so emotional about a couple walking in the rain that makes this painting all the more pretty.
Impressively, the artist only used the included brushes to complete this creation, no palette knives or any extra tools.
2. Flower Skull
We fell in love with this painting right from the first moment we laid eyes on it. It showcases a skull made from plants and plant parts with colorful flowers and leaves sprouting from it.
The contrast between the harsh, deathly vibes of the dark skull and the delicate, bright feel of the flowers is just so mesmerizing to spectators that you can never tell it’s the work of an amateur.
For the blending, the artist took the two colors and mixed a little bit of each with some water then simply tried it out on the edges. They also went back over the black to make it look less patchy.
3. Finished Paint by Numbers – Cacti Landscape
- Features of Diamond Painting: full diamond painting has bright colors and is dazzling. It is very suitable for you to decorate the living room,...
- DIY of diamond painting is an interesting hand-made activity. When making it,it can promote the relationship between relatives and friends,relax...
- Fun Life: DIY diamond painting can enrich your leisure time and promote the parent-child relationship between you and your children. It is the...
If you prefer to decorate with a rustic vibe, then you’re going to love this next painting. Created by a Reddit user who’s obsessed with paint by number kits, this gorgeous painting a landscape of cacti in a desert right at the final moments of a sun setting in the background.
The first thing that caught our eye in this finished paint by numbers picture is the terrific use of colors. The reds, oranges, and yellows really convey the heat of the desert, while the greens and browns present a nice contrast to the environment.
All in all, the blending and finishing touches, especially in the sky and sunset sections, provide a professional feel to the final product.
4. Fierce Tiger
- ◎ Diamond art makes the diamond painting process easier and less frustrated. The surface of the diamond has many square sections that looks...
- ◎ Our diamond painting is high clear waterproof painting Wrinkle-Free Canvas, with detailed instructions and perfect color matching, symbols...
- ◎ Full diamonds are more layered, lifelike, and non-fading. The colored diamonds have 17 facets. The diamond faces are smooth and delicate,...
Fans of animal paintings are going to love this one. After all, there’s nothing like a good painting of a wild cat to decorate a wall, especially if it’s in a study, a hallway, or an office.
This painting of a tiger brings out the fierceness of the animal, and if we didn’t know any better, we’d say an artist painted it from scratch!
Although the painting is relatively simple as not a lot of details are involved, the artist here put great effort into the blending aspect. You can see it in the transition of black into grey and white, as well as in the range of orange shades.
- 💎【SIZE AND FEATURE】- Canvas size, 15.7x11.8inch. Compared to the traditional diamond paintings, our high clear oil painting canvas is more...
- 💎【FULL DRILL】- New generation resin round diamond, with vivid colors and layered make diamond picture shiny and realistic.
- 💎【KITS INCLUDE】- 100% accurate printed cloth, diamonds, pen, clay, plate, diamond packing bags. With 30% more quantity of diamond,...
Next up, we have one for the flower enthusiasts and purple lovers out there. We found this stunning painting on Reddit, but we could’ve easily thought it was painted from scratch if the uploader didn’t say otherwise.
There’s a whole lot to love about this image, starting from the colors to the technique.
As you can tell, the prominent color scheme used is purple, ranging from light lilac to deep royal purple. The addition of blue and green shades added a sophisticated dimension and texture to the painting.
Of course, we can’t miss the level of detail that went into making this painting, which is evident in the highlights present on just about every petal and leaf. Hats off to the artists for investing 52 hours in this beauty.
Countryside scenery always seems to hit a sweet spot in the artistic side of people, and this painting of a countryside chapel overlooking a water stream seems to be doing exactly that.
It has all the elements that correspond to a legit painting, from colors and blending to shadowing and depth. The choice of colors is excellent, going for a lighter palate to give the scene more space.
We also like the grey shades used in the sky as they offer a refreshing sense of coolness. The detailing of flowers and leaves is also worth praise; we can tell the artist took their time to get them just right.
Last but not least, fans of vintage art are going to appreciate this beautiful creation. At first glance, we almost scrolled past this painting because it just looks too authentic to pass as a finished paint by numbers piece.
The combination of flowers in a watering can along with a glass of juice and a fruit plate on a rustic chair are classic elements of vintage scenery.
Finished Paint by Numbers – Tips for Applying Color and Brush Care
- FINE TIP MINIATURE PAINT BRUSH SET includes all your pointed liners, rounds, flats, and spot brushes. Perfect oil paint brush set for detailed...
- PERFECTLY WEIGHTED AND BALANCED ergonomic design provides absolute control, comfort, and precision. Well balanced, steady control with precision...
- BEAUTIFUL HANDCRAFTED BIRCHWOOD with 7 layers of protective lacquer coat for a professional look. Triangular handle provides the perfect...
If you’re new to the world of painting by number, here are some tips to help you achieve the best possible results with your creations:
- You should paint the larger sections first, then go smaller as you progress. Not only will this save you time, but it’ll also help you avoid accidental smudging.
- Start painting at the top section of the canvas, then move to lower areas as you progress. This will also help you avoid smudges.
- While painting, try to fill in all the sections corresponding to the color you’re using before moving using a different color. This will help take away any confusion in terms of the coloring sequence.
- Always clean your brush before going in with a different color as well as after you’re done with the current painting session.
- Don’t rush the painting process and allow enough drying time.
- Cover the numbers by using multiple layers of paint if the pigmentation is lacking.
- Plan the amount of paint you’ll lay down carefully. You should use enough paint to provide good coverage but still try to be as precise as possible. Don’t apply too much paint so you don’t run out of colors mid-painting.
- Close the paint cup when not in use. Otherwise, the paint may become too dry to apply.
- For the most part, you can’t go wrong by starting with the lights then going in with the darks as this will help you get a better idea of how the painting will look at the end.
- Clean your brushes using warm water. It’ll help you get the paint off more easily.
- Don’t store your brushes in water cups while painting. Instead, keep them flat on your painting station.
- Don’t use the same brush to scoop paint out of the pot, mix paint, and paint. Instead, use any splitting, old, or low-quality brush you have lying around to scoop out and mix paint. Save the good brushes for applying paint to the canvas.
Finished Paint by Numbers – Wrap Up
There you have it, 7 finished paint by numbers you’d never tell came from kits.